40x60' - SD
It’s not just a business program. It’s not just an interview program. It’s not like any other program on television. It’s a unique series of conversations with today’s most dynamic and visionary business leaders.
In each one-hour program, CEO EXCHANGE brings together two of the most interesting and innovative CEOs in the world for a lively discussion about themselves, their companies, and their passions in life. The series is hosted by highly respected television journalist Jeff Greenfield of CNN, a conversational interviewer whose wit and insight brings out the human side of each CEO. The discussions are timeless, emphasizing the lives and careers of his guests, not focused on the latest quarterly earnings reports of their companies. Each program highlights the achievements and challenges shared by both guests.
CEOs profiled include:
- Anne M. Mulcahy, Chairman & CEO, Xerox Corporation
- Paul S. Otellini, President & CEO, Intel Corporation
- John W. Thompson, Chairman and CEO, Symantec Corp.
- Sir Howard Stringer, Chairman & CEO, Sony Corporation
- Blake Nordstrom, President, CEO & Director, Nordstrom, Inc.
- David J. Stern, Commissioner, National Basketball Association
- Allan “Bud” H. Selig, Commissioner, Major League Baseball
- Brian L. Roberts, Chairman & CEO, Comcast Corporation
- Terry McGraw, Chairman, President & CEO, The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Robert A. Eckert, Chairman & CEO, Mattell, Inc.
- Robert A. Kotick, Chairman & CEO Activision, Inc.
- William E. Greehey, Chairman, Valero Energy Corporation
CEO EXCHANGE is taped on location at prestigious business schools.